Nissan Frontier Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MA - All accessories for sale!

4K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Florida_Fronty 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, since I have no takers, I'm stripping it of all the accessories and trading her in.

Off-Road lights - SOLD
Ladder Rack - SOLD
Subwoofer Box - $100 obo
Nissan Factory sliding tool box - SOLD
Tan Weather Tech floor liners - $100 obo
NISMO Intake - [SOLD]
Rear Off-road bumper - $300 + your OEM bumper (Must be local to swap bumpers)

See less See more
#4 ·
Have a picture of the intake? I'm interested

#7 ·
Picture of the factory sliding toolbox. How does this work, the sliding part? d

#8 ·
How much for the rear bumper, can it be shipped to 77905?

Scratch that, I just saw the $500 price, way more than I can spend.

#14 ·
Daaaaam Daniel

Daaaaam Daniel, I have been searching and searching for an XOSKEL light rack and I have been searching classifieds daily. I'm sorry I missed it. If for some reason the sale doesn't go through, please PM Me! Thank you.

#16 ·
It looks like the Shrock but it's not, it's another company and I forgot who made it ...
I'm looking for someone in the Boston, MA area to buy and swap their factory bumper so I can trade the truck in soon.

#19 ·
P & p engineering

La Queen, I too am wanting an Xoskel cage for lights and I have spoken to McIver at P & P engineering that is interested in fabricating one for me. Perhaps you can contact him and let him know your interested in having one fabricated as well as Xoskel is no longer in business. Search P and P engineering on Facebook or email him at mac@engineeringpp.com. Hoping that the more people we get interested on here, the more likely they will be to do some fabrications. The one I was wanting them to do for me worked with the existing roof rack but I'm sure they will discuss other options. Seems like a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.