Nissan Frontier Forum banner

FS: Waterproof LED lights with & without unitrac

17K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  mattgecko 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Waterproof LED lights with & without Utili-Track

MattGeckoLEDs.com

Waterproof LED Light Kits

I designed my lighting kits for the experienced to the non-DIY person. Kits come 85% pre assembled with everything (except tools) that you need to install them, including installation instructions.

LED lights are wired to the cargo light and turn on any time you activate your cargo light.

• Utili-Track system - LED BED LIGHT KIT
Pre-wired (3) LED strips with adhesive backing, 15’ wire, zip ties, sticky squares and misc connectors................ $90 Shipped (USPS Priority mail) lower 48 states

• NON Utili-Track system - LED BED LIGHT KIT
Pre-wired (2) 56" LED strip with adhesive backing, 15’ wire, zip ties, sticky squares and misc connectors................. $70 Shipped (USPS Priority mail) lower 48 states

With Utili-Track:

Without Utili-Track:

Thanks for looking.
Matt

See less See more
#4 ·
5ft or 6ft bed? Do you need to drill through the body?

#7 ·
Does having a tonneau/bakflip interfere with the lights?

#12 ·
Could you post some pics of the actual LEDs? I'm very interested. Been wanting to do this, but don't have the time to research the products

#14 ·
PM me your info. I'd like a set

#18 ·
Are you still selling these kits? If so then I'd like to order a set.

#20 ·
Yes he is. I ordered a set from him last week and it arrived today. I'll install it when I get home from work.

#21 ·
What is your opinion of the kit? How did the install go? Are you pleased with the end result?

#22 ·
I'm on my way home now. I plan to get started within the hour and I'll update once complete.

#24 ·
I've got a friend with a Taco that'll probably want a set after he see's my truck.

Matt, do you make kits for the Taco's as well?

#26 · (Edited)
Yes I make the kits for the second gen Tacoma's.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/253004-fs-waterproof-under-bed-rail-led-lights.html

Install went fairly smooth. After I completed the wiring I glance into the bed to see the lights and notice the strips starting to come off. I cleaned the utility tracs with alcohol prior to install but the adhesive doesn't seem to wanna stick. Got some 5min epoxy and applied it to the back of the strips. Hopefully
It holds up. The product overall appears to be good quality. I'm satisfied with the product.
Every now and then I do get a roll of lighting with bad adhesive. I can send you a stronger adhesive, just let me know.

Matt

#32 ·
Waterproof LED Light Kits

I designed my lighting kits for the experienced to the non-DIY person. Kits come 85% pre assembled with everything (except tools) that you need to install them, including installation instructions.

LED lights are wired to the cargo light and turn on any time you activate your cargo light.

• Utili-Track system - LED BED LIGHT KIT
Pre-wired (3) LED strips with adhesive backing, 15’ wire, zip ties, sticky squares and misc connectors................ $90 Shipped (USPS Priority mail) lower 48 states

• NON Utili-Track system - LED BED LIGHT KIT
Pre-wired (2) 56" LED strip with adhesive backing, 15’ wire, zip ties, sticky squares and misc connectors................. $70 Shipped (USPS Priority mail) lower 48 states

With Utili-Track:

Without Utili-Track:

Thanks for looking.
Matt

Are these still available and if so has there been any changes in prices or colors thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.