Nissan Frontier Forum banner

FS: PRG Deaver 2" 2-Leaf Spring Pack & Custom Steel Spacer Adapters

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  C_man7 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I have decided to go back to stock so that I can soon trade my truck in for something else.

PRG Deaver 2" Frontier 2-Leaf Spring Pack purchased from PRG Products. This spring pack is in great condition with less than 5K miles on it.

(4) Custom Made Steel Spacer Adapters (1.25" thick) that are in great shape and have roughly 8K miles on them. These things are heavy duty and made in the USA, they are the real deal! These adapters are wheel & hub centric. They are made to fit the frontier/xterra bolt pattern (6x4.5) and adapt to fit a 6x5.5 bolt pattern. The hub centric part of the spacer fits on the frontier hub perfectly and the wheel centric part of the spacer fits perfectly to a wheel with a 106.4mm Bore. I used these spacer adapters to fit 20x9 Fuel Maverick Rims (6x5.5 bolt pattern). These spacer adapters will allow you to fit rims with a 6x5.5 bolt pattern like a Titan.

**Spacer Adapter Specifications:
- Wheel & Hub Centric (106.4mm Wheel Bore)
- 1.25" Thickness/100% Steel
- Fits Frontier/Xterra Bolt Pattern (6x4.5) adapts to 6x5.5
- Adapter Bolts are size 12 x 1.50

Pricing:

- PRG Deaver Spring Pack: $120 Shipped (Paid $159)
- 4 Steel Spacer Adapters: $180 Shipped (Paid $400)

For a faster response, please TEXT me at 424.625.3568, thanks!

*Willing to meet locally if in or near San Antonio, TX

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump

#4 ·
Well sounds like my experience with purchasing from PRG. They are nice people but they just take a little while to get your parts out to you. I waited a little over a month to get all of my stuff in and the box was still missing a couple items that came later.

Honestly, these leafs are in great shape with minimal highway miles (since I have a 2WD). I'm going to be trading in my truck in the near future so I am just trying to get rid of all of these parts and make a little money doing it. I would be willing to work out a deal for this stuff for whoever is wanting it. Not out to make a fortune, just don't want to lose anything shipping it out either. Anyway, if anyone is interested, just talk to me. We can work something out and it be a win-win. Thanks guys.

#5 ·
Bump *Price Reduction*

- PRG Deaver Spring Pack: $120 Shipped (Paid $159)
- 4 Steel Spacer Adapters: $200 Shipped (Paid $400)

#6 ·
Bump

These spacers are worth while if you are looking to get some better wheels and add some stance to your truck!

#7 ·
Bump

#9 ·
All still for sale, BUMP!

#12 ·
Bump for price drop

#15 ·
Leafs are the same price

I dropped the spacers down from $200 to $180

#16 ·
Leaf Spring Pack is SOLD!

Spacer Adapters are still for sale $180 Shipped!

#17 ·
Are the springs still available?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.