Nissan Frontier Forum banner

FS: OME #607 light duty 1.5 lift coils, brand new

4K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Dark Night 18 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling brand new old man emu lift coils for the frontier! Was going to do the lift coils but have decided on waiting and doing a titan swap. I live in colorado, local preferred. SOLD!!

#2 ·
Bump

#3 · (Edited)
Bump

#4 ·
bump

#5 ·
I have a bed divider for our trucks if you have the utilitrack. I would be more than happy to trade you if you don't mind doing the shipping. I hate that too but would do it for some springs for a light lift to hold me over for now.

#6 · (Edited)
bump

#7 ·
Bumparoo

#9 ·
IF your talking about diameter I honestly couldn't tell you. I doubt its 3 though

#11 · (Edited)
They are the same diameter as the stock coils. These will not fit aftermarket coil overs, only the stock struts or bils 5100s.

And if I'm not mistaken the 2607 coils are the HD coils for use with bumpers and winches and the 2608 coils are the LD duty coils for use with stock bumpers or light bull bars and such.

EDIT: Never mind. I've bought too many of these damn things and can't keep all the part numbers straight anymore. The 607s are the LD coils and the 608s are the HD coils.

#12 ·
Thanks for the info I appreciate it. Should probably know more about it before I try to sell it haha.

#13 ·
You had it right in the first place, I'm the one who turned it all sideways! :nerd:

#15 ·
Ill send you a PM

#18 ·
Bump!

#20 ·
Ok, I've read this thread 3 times and I cant keep it straight in my head.

Are these LD or HD? Ld being for stock buper. If LD I'm interested if you'll shup on my dime.

They are LD, sale pending currently locally if it goes through I'll let you know if your interested.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.