Nissan Frontier Forum banner

FS: Front Bumper Parts from 2005 Pathfinder and 2005 Frontier

3K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Rabs1755 
#1 · (Edited)
I need to free up some space in my storage shed and have the following item for sale:

Front bumper cover from my '05 Pathfinder. Asking $100 for local (Philadelphia) sale only. The bumper is in good shape and is not cracked at all.

Thanks.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
As long as it's a 2005-2007 frontier, then the parts are interchangeable, however, I'm not interested in shipping it. Thanks for the interest though.

And id be interested in facai if it would fit a 2012 frontier. I wanna get rid of one peice so i can add aftermarket bumper. Also is there any mounting hardware needed for it?
Sorry, the fascia will only fit a 2005-2007 Frontier. Thanks for the interest though.

#10 ·
And I'd take the upper bumper trim if you're willing to ship! ::smile::
See ya got 2 people waiting to help off load your stuff, now just ship it ;)
Just think of all that useful shed space you'll soon have!! ::wink::
Haha, I get the point. I'm just too lazy to go get packing material and pack it all up. I've got some time off between Christmas and New Years to look into this if you guys don't mind waiting...

#13 ·
I'm pretty much the same. The sooner the better obviously BUT not in a hurry! Let me know and keep me posted please.
Can you guys pm me your ZIP codes?

Thanks.

George

#14 ·
You are gonna make Two guys really, really happy. Are you Santa?
::laugh::

#16 ·
Sorry it took so long to look into this... both UPS and FedEx are asking over $200 to ship the upper fascia. It's the size of the thing and not the weight that's contributing to the high price. After getting that quote, I didn't even bother checking how much it'd cost to ship the bumper cover. Have you tried looking into car-part.com to see if there's anything closer to you?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.