Nissan Frontier Forum banner

FS: Almost new Nitto Trail Grappler 265/75r16 set, Brand new Bilstien 5100 Kit & AAL

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  AFguy05 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Almost new Nitto Trail Grappler 265/75r16 set, Brand new Bilstien 5100 Kit & AAL

Nitto Trail Grapplers
Up for sale is a almost new Nitto Trail Grappler tire set for the frontier/equator, in 265/75r16, these tires are awesome. These are not my first nor my last set.

This is for a complete set of four tires, the tires have less than 1,000 miles on them, so they are virtually new. I'm selling them because I am selling the truck and I would rather get some money back on these rather than throw them in with the truck (some buyers might not like a tire like this)... and I will sell the truck with the stock set tires that I kept.

I originally bought these in this specific size because they do not rub at all with the stock height, they also fill the wheel very well and do not kill my gas mileage. They drive awesome as expected.

Asking $800

Bilstien 5100 Kit
I am also selling a Bilstien 5100 Kit (two front and two rear shocks) for the frontier that would give up to a 2" lift on the front and 1.5" on the rear... although it's recommended to keep it to 1.75" on the front and about 1" on the rear for optimal performance. They can be ran at stock heights also. I bought it not for tire clearance, but simply to give the truck a better stance. These are still brand new in box never used or taken out.

SOLD to ray=out

Deaver PRG AAL
I also have the Deaver PRG AAL that would accommodate the shocks above, it's just a standard AAL with bolts. All you do is remove your overload spring and replace with this. I have not installed this either, still brand new.

Selling as a combo with the 5100 Kit.

SOLD to ray=out

2014 + Amber Gentex Homelink 4, Compass, Auto Dim, Universal Mirror Kit
This is the very rare Gentex Homelink Mirror with automatic dimming that has the AMBER lcd display that works so well with the frontiers. I bought this from DND and have not installed it yet either, the wiring hardness that comes with it is still all brand new in the baggie.

$135

I am in SE Michigan (White Lake area), and I would prefer local pickup and meet on all the above (the mirror I could mail if that has good interest). Cash is king obviously, I will make a nice package deal for all the above... of course the deal gets better if you want the truck too ::grin::

Please PM me.

See less See more
#6 ·
I want that mirror! PM coming

#8 ·
Hate that the Frontiers don't even have the option of a homelink mirror?!? WTF, payment sent!

#9 ·
Man those tires look beastly compared to the BFG 265/75/16's...... I'm curious to know what the noise level was like with them and am I correct in thinking that was your second set on your truck? How many miles did you get off your first set? I'm looking for a set of 265/75-16's for mine, but am at stock height on a 2wd SV and was thinking about adding a 2 inch front with a rear leveling kit...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.