Nissan Frontier Forum banner

feeler titan swap + m205

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  AndysLog 
#1 ·
semi feeler for right now. not looking to part out just yet. more of a package deal if i can get someone to sign on.

i have a full front end titan swap, titan uppers 40k, titan lowers 30k, inner tie rods 20k, outers brand new, m205 miles unknown 3.36, radflo 2.0 titan swap coilovers with 650lb springs i believe i may have to check and confirm around 15-20 on these. titan half axles one brand new the other 30k, cam bolts 30k, brake lines 30k.

i have i think floating right around 1700$ in all this crap brand new. ill sell it all for hopefully not killing myself on shipping but i think i should be able to sell it all for 1300 shipped to the lower 48 or pick up at 1000$ firm. at this time this is the best deal i can offer. any lower and its not worth me pulling off hahah.

im not going to start removing anything until i have a large deposit hahah. also, please this is not a part out right now unless someone wants to team up with others to buy it all at once.
with it all still being on the truck you will need to give me about a week to get it all pulled apart and package everything up.

just fyi for crazy bolt people, i used anti-seize where applicable, and used a tq ratchet on all high value bolts/nuts. aka everything will go on butter smooth and you will love me for it.

thanks, ill get some photos of everything tomorrow and others if requested.

See less See more
#6 ·
Dropped you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.