Nissan Frontier Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

B.O.R.A. 1.25 raw aluminum spacers

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Electruckian 
#1 ·
like the title states. i have a set of 1.25" bullet proof off road adapters.

these are the smallest you can put on the truck before you actually have to start shaving down your lug studs, which i am not fond of.

they have been on the truck for about 6-8 months, loved em, they were litterally the nicest spacers ive ever seen. hub and lug centric, perfect machining.

i am selling these because i have acquired a set of wheels and achieved the proper stance i was looking for without the spacers, so they have to go bye-bye.

i will have pictures up shortly. but theyre just plain ol spacers

looking for 90 shipped for the set.

#3 ·
Do you still have these? I have the 17" LE wheels. I just got a 2.5"-1.5" lift kit & 285/70/17's, so will these fit that set up & help w/ rubbing? These just make the wheels stick out 1.25" more? Thanks

#4 · (Edited)
They will make the rubbing worse. I had a set on my truck with 32" tires and they caused slight rubbing. Eventually took the spacers off and the rubbing went away.

That being said... This a killer deal on some wheel spacers and they should sell really fast.

#5 ·
Thanks man, that's good to know. I thought it would help by pushing them out some, so thank you for saving me the money & headache!

#6 ·
i had them on 16" nismo wheels with 265/70/r16s and no rub. but youre dealing with 285s and that would be the problem there.

that being said, theyre still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.