Nissan Frontier Forum banner

05-15 CCSB KCLB Custom AFE 2.5" Exhaust System with Custom B Pipes.

9K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  AZ Sun Lover 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Full 2nd gen CCSB KCLB custom exhaust. Started out as the AFE Mach Force 2.5" system. Has had 4 resonators added to it. but still making it a complete bolt on system. I also have a pair of 2.25" B Pipes with high flow heavy load cats in
them. They will come with O2 sensors in the pipes. They are there for good. You will need nuts and bolts where the system bolts to the Secondary cat pipes. Everything is a few years old except the resonators. So it does show surface rust. This system still has tones of life left. If you are looking for an aftermarket exhaust with the least amount of cab noise, this has got to be it hands down. I have $1,200 into this and a ton of my own time. I'm asking $800 shipped.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

See less See more
#9 ·
Does everything hang in the stock locations or did you have to get a little creative? Are you letting the B pipes go with the exhaust system or are they separate?

#15 ·
Would you part out the bpipes with cats separate?

#23 ·
The pipe going in, and out of the muffler is actually 2.5" - They feed it into a 3" muffler, and squeeze it back down to 2.5", this supposedly helps with torque (there was a website link explaining this, but I dont have it). The muffler body takes of 90-95% of the area the stock muffler heatshield covers, its about the same size as the stock muffler.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.