In great condition. 146,000 miles. Increasing daily as I drive it everywhere. I have a lien on it. Clean title. Third owner. Previous two owners were in Georgia. This truck has no rust. Some dings and scuffs as I used it as a truck
No leaks, no outstanding issues. Everything works as intended. Interior is clean, free of weird smells. Just one issue with a small tear in the center console lid. Make me an offer. If you're anywhere near me, I can meet for show-and-tell and test drive. I'm in Lexington, KY.
Can provide all of my own maintenance logs for the past two years (I love wrenching).
Regular maintenance for me included:
- 5000 mile oil+filter changes with Pennzoil Platinum (full synthetic oil) and Fram Ultra Guard filters
- Every two months cabin air filter change (ATF with carbon)
- Greasing all the U-joints
Other repairs included:
- Fuel level sender unit
- Clutch was replaced a month after I got it (was just beginning to slip)
- Both rear wheel bearings replaced when one axle seal started leaking
- All U-joints replaced when one dried up (I replaced with grease-able units unlike the factory one-time-use)
- New battery
- New TPMS sensors
- New anti-sway bar bushings
Those are the only issues that came up and were solved.
The only other issue is that the CEL throws the catalytic converter error code every so often. It has been on and off for the past several months and currently off. Just haven't decided if I will go cat delete (as my state doesn't test for emissions or replace with new converter).
- black projector + HID headlights installed (Morimoto Mini H1 and Mini Gatling Gun, 35 W, 4500K). Will also include original, stock, in great condition halogen headlight assemblies and bulbs
- color-matched fiberglass (strong, weight-bearing) locking bed topper with key and tie down anchors
- re-wired hitch hookup to above the bumper instead of below, also upgraded to 7-pin/5-pin combo
- includes factory installed Class IV receiver
- upgraded the tailgate hinges to newer model (much better construction). The originals bent on me.
- Clarion headunit: Bluetooth audio and phone, USB, SiriusXM, AUX in, AM/FM, CD/MP3/WMA/WAV/M4A. Note: STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS WORK!
- Yellow Lamin-X film on factory fog lamp lenses (can be removed). Also can include Morimoto XB 35 watt LED fog lights. Super bright with a better throw pattern. Will also match the HIDs in color.
- black Plasti-Dip: grille (original chrome underneath) and mudflaps (dark grey plastic underneath). Can be removed
- I have a box of new parts I purchased preemptively: 2x ball joints upper; 2x ball joints lower; 2x outer tie rod ends; 2x inner tie rod ends; and 2x anti-sway bar links
- 24" light bar installed in bumper opening. Wired properly with OEM Nissan X-Terra off-road light switch and relay
- Have OEM Nissan door shims for the left side to reduce wind noise by making the door fit more tightly. Not yet installed.
- Right now it has the original light grey/silver 6-spoke Nismo wheels with BFG All-Terrain KOs (low on tread, will need to be replaced after the winter is over). I also have the other, newer Nismo 6-spoke wheels (same design but polished and painted dark grey wheel with BFG Long Trail tires (80% tread) with TPMS sensors. I'm not sure how, but it seems like both sets of TPMS sensors are synced and working as intended with the TPMS...don't ask how, because I can't answer.
- Have the PRG Deaver leaf pack to rebuild the rear leaf springs (left is sagging). New, just haven't gotten around to it as I was pretty slammed for a while.
I'm sure there are other things I can mention, feel free to ask.