post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Shift_Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to boykodaniel
FS: 2006 Nissan Frontier Nismo 6M 4x4 KC red

In great condition. 146,000 miles. Increasing daily as I drive it everywhere. I have a lien on it. Clean title. Third owner. Previous two owners were in Georgia. This truck has no rust. Some dings and scuffs as I used it as a truck No leaks, no outstanding issues. Everything works as intended. Interior is clean, free of weird smells. Just one issue with a small tear in the center console lid. Make me an offer. If you're anywhere near me, I can meet for show-and-tell and test drive. I'm in Lexington, KY.

Can provide all of my own maintenance logs for the past two years (I love wrenching).
Regular maintenance for me included:
- 5000 mile oil+filter changes with Pennzoil Platinum (full synthetic oil) and Fram Ultra Guard filters
- Every two months cabin air filter change (ATF with carbon)
- Greasing all the U-joints

Other repairs included:
- Fuel level sender unit
- Clutch was replaced a month after I got it (was just beginning to slip)
- Both rear wheel bearings replaced when one axle seal started leaking
- All U-joints replaced when one dried up (I replaced with grease-able units unlike the factory one-time-use)
- New battery
- New TPMS sensors
- New anti-sway bar bushings

Those are the only issues that came up and were solved.
The only other issue is that the CEL throws the catalytic converter error code every so often. It has been on and off for the past several months and currently off. Just haven't decided if I will go cat delete (as my state doesn't test for emissions or replace with new converter).

Extras:
- black projector + HID headlights installed (Morimoto Mini H1 and Mini Gatling Gun, 35 W, 4500K). Will also include original, stock, in great condition halogen headlight assemblies and bulbs
- color-matched fiberglass (strong, weight-bearing) locking bed topper with key and tie down anchors
- re-wired hitch hookup to above the bumper instead of below, also upgraded to 7-pin/5-pin combo
- includes factory installed Class IV receiver
- upgraded the tailgate hinges to newer model (much better construction). The originals bent on me.
- Clarion headunit: Bluetooth audio and phone, USB, SiriusXM, AUX in, AM/FM, CD/MP3/WMA/WAV/M4A. Note: STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS WORK!
- Yellow Lamin-X film on factory fog lamp lenses (can be removed). Also can include Morimoto XB 35 watt LED fog lights. Super bright with a better throw pattern. Will also match the HIDs in color.
- black Plasti-Dip: grille (original chrome underneath) and mudflaps (dark grey plastic underneath). Can be removed
- I have a box of new parts I purchased preemptively: 2x ball joints upper; 2x ball joints lower; 2x outer tie rod ends; 2x inner tie rod ends; and 2x anti-sway bar links
- 24" light bar installed in bumper opening. Wired properly with OEM Nissan X-Terra off-road light switch and relay
- Have OEM Nissan door shims for the left side to reduce wind noise by making the door fit more tightly. Not yet installed.
- Right now it has the original light grey/silver 6-spoke Nismo wheels with BFG All-Terrain KOs (low on tread, will need to be replaced after the winter is over). I also have the other, newer Nismo 6-spoke wheels (same design but polished and painted dark grey wheel with BFG Long Trail tires (80% tread) with TPMS sensors. I'm not sure how, but it seems like both sets of TPMS sensors are synced and working as intended with the TPMS...don't ask how, because I can't answer.
- Have the PRG Deaver leaf pack to rebuild the rear leaf springs (left is sagging). New, just haven't gotten around to it as I was pretty slammed for a while.

I'm sure there are other things I can mention, feel free to ask.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0014.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	229465   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0015.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	229473   Click image for larger version

Name:	E9008F01-452D-46AD-A44B-4F9098DDC19F.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	538.0 KB
ID:	229481   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20141221_17_51_26_Pro.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	229489   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160122_10_24_26_Pro.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	353.7 KB
ID:	229497  

boykodaniel

Last edited by boykodaniel; 01-10-2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: forgot a detail

Nissan Frontier Forum > Classifieds Area > Vehicles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.