5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  AZCobraCMDR 
#1 · (Edited)
New post and pics! Thanks!!

Nissan - Frontier
2005 Nissan Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4
  • Item ID: 260973237631
  • ZIP Code: 85140
  • Price: $14200.00 OBO
  • Description: I am the second owher of this perfect running, excellent condition, and fully loaded Nissan Frontier. It has every option from the factory and then some. All maintenance is up to date. Vehicle has not been modified at all, with these exceptions:

Suspension: Bilstein 5100 front, and new OEM srings, and rear shocks. Brand new tires with Discount Tire warranty.

Engine: Mobile 1 5w30, K&N drop in filter. All stock, never been modified. Just did trans flush (through Nissan), de-carb, and OEM plugs. Full service records.

Stereo: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD, works with all factory steering wheel controls etc. I also have the original Rockford Fosgate head unit in the box. Swaps out completely clean. I did not cut any wires or change speakers.

Exterior: Hood protector and 5% window tint. Silverstar Ultra headlights. Single blade Bosch windshield wipers.

Everything else is factory. Only been off-road 4 times. The truck has a couple dings in the rear left quarter pannel. The interior is flawless. The side-curtain air bags have been removed since they are notorious for exploding while off-roading. CA/AZ truck. Doesn't even know what rust is.

I have the FULL vehicle history that shows LITERALLY EVERY oil change (all up to date), or service which was done to the vehicle. I can't stress enough how well this truck runs. It really does drive like new.

I have all the manuals, window stickers, etc. This truck needs nothing and is a great daily driver or toy. Or both. Thanks for looking! More pics upon request.

See this Item on eBay

See less See more
#2 ·
That is a really great looking truck!!!! The buyer will be very pleased. GL!!

#10 ·
pm sent

#11 ·
Hey guys! Back on the market! I wanted to make the truck a little more economical! It has BRAND NEW OEM size tires, brand new OEM Bilstien rear shocks, OEM Nismo front coils, and is STILL perfectly level with the adjustable Bilstien 5100s up front! Truck was also aligned so it ride perfect! Thanks for being patient, but it was worth it. This truck is a great driver (and VERY capable), if I must say so myself.

#12 ·
Bump! Price lowered to 14,200 OBO! Need to sell this amazing, loaded, truck! You won't find a better deal on a more optioned-out truck! Keep payments low!

;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#14 ·
mileage may be help you out as well as a variety of pics

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.