'03 SC Ext-cab 4x4 Frontier forsale!! $9000 - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Shift_lurker

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
'03 SC Ext-cab 4x4 Frontier forsale!! $9000

I am selling my 2003 nissan frontier ext. cab, 4x4, automatic, pickup with 105xxx miles, the miles may change slightly due to the fact that im still driving it. I am the second owner. It runs great I just need something with 4 doors, which is the only reason im selling it. It was from new jersey so it has seen very little salt and is very clean, no body rust. I also have the carfax from when I bought the truck. It has the 3.3L v6 supercharged motor, so it has enough power for towing. The truck has a remote starter with keyless entry, a sprayed in bedliner, hitch, soft tonneau cover, and possibly a cap depending on final sale price. Just had it aligned and all the wheels balanced, did a tune up about mid winter which included plugs, wires, knock sensor, all new belts, powersteering pump, O2 sensor, and intake manifold gaskets. Only reason intake manifold gaskets were done was because the intake has to be removed to get to the knock sensor. Brakes and tires still have over 50% life left. It has vent-shades and a bug-defletor. comes with a custom stainless steel true dual exhaust and a K&N cold air intake system. it has one fold down jump seat in the rear. The only bad thing is the tail gate handle is broken, but its easy to replace, i just havent had the time. Kelly Blue Book has it listed at 9895 in good condition, and 9020 in fair. call/text 607-760-6753, Matt. truck is located in broome county, NY
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nissan for sale 011.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	385.3 KB
ID:	32529   Click image for larger version

Name:	nissan for sale 010.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	32530   Click image for larger version

Name:	nissan for sale 009.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	340.2 KB
ID:	32531   Click image for larger version

Name:	nissan for sale 013.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	373.3 KB
ID:	32532   Click image for larger version

Name:	nissan for sale 003.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	349.9 KB
ID:	32533  

Last edited by wild_card; 06-23-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Nissan Frontier Forum > Classifieds Area > Vehicles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.