Trim: CC Short bed, NISMO
Color: Black
Mods:

Interior:
-Pioneer E Class Speakers
-Magellan 3045-LM Navigation System
-Kicker 4AWG Wiring
-Pioneer GM-D8500 Mono Amplifier
-Kicker Comp CVR dual 12" Subs (wired at 2ohm)
-Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD in dash DVD Reciever
-DashTex Dashboard cover

Exterior:
-Red Brake Calipers
-20% 3M Front window, rear window tint
-6000K HID headlights/fogs
-PIAA High/low Headlights
-Billet Alumminum grille
-Debadged tailgate
-Morimoto 5000K HID Retrofitted Projectors
-Boyo Vision Front view camera
-TFT LCD Screen with 2 inputs
-Front grill marker lights
-Stubby Antenna
-PIAA Fog lights in ShrockWorks bumper

Drivetrain: Stock

Suspension & Tires:
-Radflo 2.0 Standard travel coilovers front (650#)
-Radflo 2.0 Emulsion shocks for rear
-Alcan 1" Springs (ordered)
-20" MB Motoring Gunner 6 AM Rims
-Cooper Zeon Ltz 275/60r20 Tires
-Titan 17" OF Wheels for winter

Armor:
-Shrockworks Rear bumper
-Shrockworks Differential cover
-Shrockworks Front bumper with Prerunner bar

Performance:
-Banks Monster Exhaust system

Gear and Other:
-LED Blue dome lights
-LED 6000K Licence plate lights
-V-LED dome lights

In Progress:
-Light bar for roof (teaser)
-ShrockWorks Rock Sliders

*RED indicates what's no longer on/in my truck because it either looked stupid or was illegal.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Before Mods

Oldest pictures I could find.

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
Audio

Head unit, subwoofers and blue LED's. Got rid of the subwoofers and LED's.

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
Wheels and Tires

Old set up of wheels and tires and 2.5"F 1.5"R leveling kit. Got rid of this set-up as well.

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
Summer/Fall 2011 Pictures

Pictures, including the 6000K HID lights. Got rid of the gay blinding lights as well, for some sweet PIAA headlights.

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
Hit a pole, so ordered a Shrockworks bumper. Decided I needed a front to match, so ordered a Front Shrock bumper. Then needed to get lifted so the bumpers look better. Can't lift without getting bigger tires (and smaller wheels)...and the cycle continues....

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
Ok, awesome. I think I finally got it and will do it with all upcoming posts. But thanks! And it has its ups and downs. LOL I usually swap out for the 18" wheels when I go off-roading, but have a few times with the 20's. Glad they're still holding up w/o any scratches at all!

watch out for those poles when you get your GTR...they show up much faster!!!
LOL Looks like Shrockworks will have some custom orders soon... :laugh:

#11 ·
Thanks man! I got them off of ebay. I purchased 12 LED's (package) for around $80. They are only the dome LED's though, never got around to install the underdash.

#13 · (Edited)
Final update

EDIT: Never mind, decided to keep it instead of selling it.

#14 · (Edited)
Well, turns out the buyer who I originally sold this truck to, could not come up with the money quick enough. I talked to the wife and other friends, and decided to keep this truck just purely as a nice project car. I am pretty young and have never owned a car just to fool around with, so this will be my first. I still went ahead and purchased a 2006 Nissan 350z with only 6K miles on it as my daily driver! :)

Just a quick update, I have garaged this beast until I recieve a few packages and get things taken care of. I am STILL waiting for my Shrockworks rear bumper (going on 15 weeks) and will put that and the rear differential cover on. I had a bit of rear quarter panel body damage I am taking care of next week. While I am at the body shop, I will also get rid of those hideous window visors (paint will be peeled, so getting it re-painted and fixed up). I ordered a Shrockworks front bumper (with prerunner bar and winch) as well as the rock sliders. I will be ordering the PRG Advanced Coilover kit (upper a-arms, radflo's, bils rear shocks, 2 inch AAL) next week, to take care of my awful suspension. Right now I am running 2.5" front and 1.5" rear, but will be upgrading to 3" front and 2" rear. The shrockworks front bumper will bring it down about .25" though. I might go Fabtech 6" Lift in the future, but not for now. Side note: I will have front spacers, rear blocks, front bumper, front HID 6000K fog lights and front grill for sale soon, whenever I recieve these new products. Please contact me beforehand for purchasing them from me.

As soon as I recieve and put on my rear bumper, I am getting a back up camera put on (going to the in dash reciever already there) as well as an alarm/remote start. This should be done the middle of next month, along with the bed cover, volant intake and superchips. Rigid industries 40" light bar should be on soon also, attached via the roof rack. Talking to a couple buddies about throwing some massive subwoofers in custom boxes in the bed (about 6 12's or 4 15's is what I have in mind). If this is the case, second battery/alternator will be added soon.

#15 ·
Just so I understand you...you went from parting it out to dropping a sheet ton of money into it. That's awesome! Let me know when you want to install the suspension. A buddy and I have done that whole setup a couple of times now. I work for beer, he works for pizza

#16 ·
HAHA I am an idiot, I know.

But, yea that will be awesome! I should get the suspension very soon, and will definitly need help on it. I was originally planning on purchasing a brand new sports car (newer chargers, 370z's, etc.) but found the 350z for a great price and very low mileage! Could not resist. I had a sudden urgency to sell the truck, found someone who would purchase it for a decent price as is but could he not come up with all of the money. So, figured I would keep it as a nice project truck= Shrock it out and make it unique! Went on a buying spree and got some new toys for it.

When I get all of my packages, I will bring it up to you guys in PA and we can work on both of our trucks there. I'll get the beer, you get the tools ready :)

#17 ·
Shrockworks Rear Bumper installed

Quick update: Got the Shrock Bumper in 3 days ago. Got it on last night. Really love it! You can view the thread here. Here are some pics of it:

#20 ·
HAHAHA so true! But, trust me, you will be every bit satisfied!

#23 ·
Quick update

Got the Shrock diff. skid today. So, now i'm just waiting for the front winch bumper and sliders from them. Oh, also ordering tires/wheels pretty soon. Decided on 18x9 KMC Addicts and huge 305/65r18 BFG's (33.6"). Now to decide what to do with suspension...

#25 ·
New stuff ordered

Okay, over the last 3 weeks I've ordered some new stuff. I guess this will be build attempt #2 for me, because I changed the direction of what to do with my truck. Weekend abuse seems to be in its future. :nana: lol

The things I ordered are:
-Calmini drop bracket lift (had the fabtech, sold it to a friend, decided to give the ******** at Calmini another chance)
-Radflo Extended Coilovers for drop bracket lift and 650# springs, from PRG
-Bilstein 5125 rear shocks from PRG
-Alcan replacement leaf springs @ 5"
-Shrock front bumper, which should be here June...of this year hopefully
-Shrock sliders (custom to reduce how far they stick out)
-Warn M8000 winch
-PIAA 520 lights for the bumper

As soon as I get the calmini lift and coilovers, they are going straight to powdercoating. Still have not decided on tires and wheels (smaller wheels w/ more rubber), so they will be ordered as soon as this stuff gets put on. Got a sweet new camera too, so will update with pics as stuff arrives.

#26 ·
Ok, got some wheels ordered, and tires will follow pretty soon.
I'm very picky when it comes to wheels and I just think most aftermarket wheels are heavy and ugly (including the ones I have on right now). So, I lucked into a great deal on 5 17" OEM Titan off road wheels which I will have powdercoated a darker graphite or black color, among other things. I also ordered the adapters to make them work on our lug pattern.

This is perfect, because when I eventually do the full titan front end suspension swap, I can just ditch the adapters and i'll be set. Should be getting them next week and off to powdercoat they go!! Soo exicted...

Will be ordering Nitto Trail Grapplers in size 295/70R17 later this week. :)

#28 ·
Me too! :nana:
Only reason I had 20's was because I never used to do any off roading, just urban wheeling. lol

#29 ·
Extended Radflo's and Bilstein 5125

Got some PRG goodies on Friday!

Next up, I should be getting the Titan wheels tomorrow.

#31 ·
Well, I'm not trying to gain too much, just to clear 33.5" tires with absolutely no problems even during full droop. This combined with the drop bracket kit should net about 9" maximum, but I'm only cranking these to about 7.5" in the front, and the Alcan leafs will give me 5-5.5" in the rear. Should sit pretty level, compensating for the weight of the winch and Shrock bumper while providing great ride quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.