Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,249 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeniorNV View Post
Take a video next time.
Here is how he was dancing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zero Six LE For This Useful Post:
JeniorNV (02-09-2013), x_mods (02-13-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#612 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator
Shift_Obsessed
Lifetime Member

Thanked 1,893 Times in 1,165 Posts
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to x_mods
My sewing skills aren't all that great, but I got it done. And with only minimal blood shed

I couldn't take all the air bubbles in my crappy black vinyl, so I put on the only quality vinyl I had. It doesn't look too bad for hand formed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Six LE View Post
Here is how he was dancing.
lol, I thought my webcam's light came on for a minute there

-Nate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x_mods For This Useful Post:
alexd51 (02-15-2013), Zero Six LE (02-13-2013)
#613 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Shift_Fanatic

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Kenny-g
x_mods truck

That's pretty awesome man. I can wait to get LED light bars for my roof basket down the road. By the end of the year my Pat's gonna be 100x more badass than it is now lol

Keep up the fun build man, you know I'm watching your thread

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

LOST YETI
Bright White '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport "Lee-Roy2.0"
Rough Country Hybrid Stubby Front Bumper w/ Fog Light End Caps | LED Pods x 6 | Spiderweb Shade
285/70/R17 Falken ROcky Mountain ATS IIs on stock Rubi MOABs | Removed Rear Bumper | Rubicon Suspension
Getting married in August but a 2.5" lift is mischieviously in the works along with 35's and 4.56 gears
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny-g For This Useful Post:
x_mods (02-15-2013)
#614 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Shift_Enthusiast

Garage
Hey x_mods question about your fab mounts for the LED bar. Did you make extra holes in the roof to attach those mounts? or did you use existing one? guessing from the roof rack?
By chance did you save the measurements when you build them that you can share?
Bought a LED bar myself and the mounting brackets are flimsy at best ,would not use them even to hang a bag of cotton balls lol
#615 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Super Moderator
Shift_Obsessed
Lifetime Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
That's pretty awesome man. I can wait to get LED light bars for my roof basket down the road. By the end of the year my Pat's gonna be 100x more badass than it is now lol

Keep up the fun build man, you know I'm watching your thread
Thanks! I'm watching Lee-Roy too! I still have yet to see a Patriot with LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd51 View Post
Hey x_mods question about your fab mounts for the LED bar. Did you make extra holes in the roof to attach those mounts? or did you use existing one? guessing from the roof rack?
By chance did you save the measurements when you build them that you can share?
Bought a LED bar myself and the mounting brackets are flimsy at best ,would not use them even to hang a bag of cotton balls lol
Yes, I drilled 4 holes in the roof; two on each side. I don't have a factory roof rack

I don't think I have any exact measurements, but I will fwd you a PM I sent out to the few guys who have asked for measurements so far. That is the best I can do right now. Maybe I can send some pics of the paper template I made, if I can find it in the garage

-Nate
The Following User Says Thank You to x_mods For This Useful Post:
alexd51 (02-15-2013)
#616 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 03:34 AM
Shift_Fanatic

Garage
x_mods truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_mods View Post
Thanks! I'm watching Lee-Roy too! I still have yet to see a Patriot with LEDs
I know, I really want light bars but that's out of the question for at least another year trying to pay off an engagement ring first and then sliders, a lift, and new tires and stuff. I just posted in that thread about how I started my 'Raptor LED Aux Lights' mod today but barely got into it. If you would be able to help me on wiring directions I'd greatly appreciate it since it'll be my first time splicing and dicing wiring together and correctly wiring lights to come on with my aux lights!

LOST YETI
Rough Country Hybrid Stubby Front Bumper w/ Fog Light End Caps | LED Pods x 6 | Spiderweb Shade
285/70/R17 Falken ROcky Mountain ATS IIs on stock Rubi MOABs | Removed Rear Bumper | Rubicon Suspension
Getting married in August but a 2.5" lift is mischieviously in the works along with 35's and 4.56 gears
#617 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 04:32 AM
Super Moderator
Shift_Obsessed
Lifetime Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
If you would be able to help me on wiring directions I'd greatly appreciate it since it'll be my first time splicing and dicing wiring together and correctly wiring lights to come on with my aux lights!
Sure thing! I'll toss my questions up on your build!

-Nate
#618 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 03:50 AM
Super Moderator
Shift_Obsessed
Lifetime Member

Garage
Went to the beach Saturday and Sunday with some TW guys. Good bunch of guys! And there were a lot of 4wd's so I got to play without working too hard (as in -with a shovel)

Rommie with the Yota's

This weekend taught me a few things; 1) My Duratrac's don't deform as much as I would like. 2) Rommie is mostly 1wd in the sand when I pull the ABS fuse (the ABLS is useless and has to go!) and 3) I would look a lot cooler with 4wd (then I could be on the other side of the tow strap)

Now I am reconsidering my tire choices So far The Duratra'cs have outperformed the KO's I used to have on the grass, in the mud, and on the wet pavement. And I knew they would be worse in the sand, but now I know how much worse. I would consider some new A/T's if they are on a good sale.

And I said a few years ago that I would be willing to swap over to 4wd, but now I might have to just to play One of the Toyota guys is in the process of swapping his over and is almost there, but he has a donor truck, and I have not been able to find a donor PRO-4X around here at all! But if I can't find one, I may have to get a locker sooner rather than later!

If I can just get my hands on a cheap OEM T-case I think I could make it work....

-Nate
#619 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator
Shift_Obsessed
Lifetime Member

Thanked 4,404 Times in 2,465 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
x_mods truck

Quote:
Now I am reconsidering my tire choices So far The Duratra'cs have outperformed the KO's I used to have on the grass, in the mud, and on the wet pavement. And I knew they would be worse in the sand, but now I know how much worse. I would consider some new A/T's if they are on a good sale.
We can trade tires.

I would totally buy your old Duratracs, but I bet shipping would be cost prohibitive.

What were you aired down to?

Quote:
And I said a few years ago that I would be willing to swap over to 4wd, but now I might have to just to play One of the Toyota guys is in the process of swapping his over and is almost there, but he has a donor truck, and I have not been able to find a donor PRO-4X around here at all! But if I can't find one, I may have to get a locker sooner rather than later!

If I can just get my hands on a cheap OEM T-case I think I could make it work....
Maybe you've already looked into this, but I would be concerned that the ECU would be a problem. There was a recall on the ECU on the Vibe a while back, and the dealership mistakenly installed a ECU that was meant for a car with an automatic transmission. It tripped my check engine light. Are there different ECU's for trucks with 2WD and 4WD?

Have you looked into something like this?

-Jennifer

Report a bad/flaming/illegal post by clicking on

Suspension Lift Info 05+

2009 SE King Cab 4x4 6 speed
The Following User Says Thank You to JeniorNV For This Useful Post:
x_mods (02-18-2013)
#620 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Shift_Fanatic

Garage
x_mods truck

^ yea 'Mods, you should get the Dynapro ATMs and be my test mule for sand and stuff JK JK but seriously, that's the tire that I'm dead set on unless The Wranglers that Walmart sells go on sale for hella cheap lol I just like those tires in general...they probably aren't any better than Duratracs I'd imagine.

LOST YETI

Nissan Frontier Forum > Build Threads > 2nd Gen Frontier Builds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.