184K views 679 replies 87 participants last post by  sudingusnavy 
#1 · (Edited)
Username: Sudingusnavy
Year: 2011
Make: NISSAN
Model: FRONTIER
Trim: PRO4X
Color: WHITE

Interior: 4x4 S-pod, ARB Twin Air Compressor, WeatherTech floor mats, InsainFab ABR Fridge Mount, InsainFab Molly Door Panels, 500W Inverter, cobra 29lx CB w/ Magnet Mic Holder, cabin LED lights, Raingler Interior Roof Net, Ram Mount for iPhone, Ram Mount for GPS and Bofang Radio, Raingler headrest handles.

Exterior: Poison Spyder Hood Louver, Q9000lb Quadratech winch synthetic line w/ Factor-55 Prolink and Poison Spyder fairlead, Rigid ind. fog lights, License plate on Tail Gate, LEDs in Tail Gate, Custom Bed Rack for Tire and HiLift, Rotopax in bed on custom mount, Rago Fab Bed Stiffeners, Axle and Shovel mounted in bed with Quick fist mounts, Terrain 4wd tacoma Light/CB antenna Tail gate bed mount, undercarriage LED rock lights, PRG Motor Mounts, PRG Trans Mount.

Drivetrain: Yukon 4.88 gears front and rear, 99-04 Ford F250 Dana 60 w/ Yukon Zip Locker, Spyntec Free Spin Hub Conversion with Jk tone ring count w/ 35 spline outers, Yukon Hardcore Locking Hubs, Tom Woods Drive 1310 CV Front DS, Tom Woods 1350 Flange CV rear DS to 1410, 2010 f350 Sterling 10.5 with Yukon Grizzly Locker, Artec Ind. JK ABS tone ring kit.

Suspension, Steering, Brakes, Tires: Custom Leaf Sprung SAS kit w/ Alcan Leaf Springs, Fox 2.0 remote res shocks, RuffStuff Shackles, Trail Gear 12in Shock Towers, Trail Gear Tacoma Steering Box with Ram Assist, 1.5 in Red Neck Ram 8in stroke, PSC sr146 Reservoir, PSC Remote Res Anti Splash Reservoir, Weaver High Steer on Passenger side, Ruffstuff GM 1 ton steering kit, Wide Open Design 2in. Aluminum Tie Rod, Sky Man. Pitman Arm, Custom SS brake lines, 2004 F250 Front Brakes, 2010 F350 Rear Brakes, Fat Bobs Brake Booster kit, custom Alcan 6in. leaf pack+500lb load, PRG Adj. shackles, Fox 2.0 remote res shocks, Ruffstuff lower shock mounts w/ relocated upper shock mounts, Trail Gear Creeper Lock wheels w/ 40x13.50r17 Cooper Mud terrains tires .

Armor: Hefty Fabworks full under body skids modified, Hefty front winch bumper, custom radiator skid , custom rear bumper, Shrockworks sliders, Ruffstuff front diff cover, Solid rear diff cover, Customized Ironman4x4fab LLC Hydro Assist Steering Skid, Artec Apex Truss.

Performance: JBA Shorty Headers, BullyDog Tuner w/ Ram Mount on pillar, Kool Vue/ Volant CAI hybrid, Airflow snorkel, Helix TBS, XTP IMS, Prerunner B-Pipes, Custom exhaust w/ Bullet performance resonator & muffler, Odyssey Battery.

In Progress: I'm sure the list will never end!

First time driving it off road after swap on 37s:

Now on 40s and Beadlocks:

Front view of the set up before Hydraulic steering assist:

Flex with New Alcans, need longer shocks, and rear to keep up:

Idea of how the front is done, not completed in picture:

Picture of rear set up not completed in picture:

Rear bed set up:

Truck at work:

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
FINALLY!!! Sub'd!

^Best mod...lol :D
LOL! I tried! It took me forever!

What did you do to the diff? I don't recall this issue? What are you going to?
I didnt do anything to the diff. What do you mean? I just put the stock titan diff cover and the rocky road diff skid. Probably one of the best things i have done because that skid is beat the F up! lol!

#6 ·
that is one nice rig. great job.
the fire of envy can break out.

regards........:)

p.s. - why the broken parts on the table ?
Thanks! DONT ENVY IT CAUSE IM BROKE FROM IT!! LOL!

I was doing a trail like a month ago that i shouldnt have been on at all but made it to the top and got stuck. I guess the CV was drooping and spinning to fast and must of had a bur in it or something cause it just blew up. Thats the insides of my inner cv.

#16 ·
hey Carl make me my own build thread. since your an expert now and what not.

#19 ·
Hahahaha maybe i will start mine today. I haven't really done much to the truck in a long time. But no joke your truck looks SICK! I might have to copy that rear diff mod. I really haven't banged it up but there's always that one time. Shooting next weekend?! I'm down. I guess I can install the compressor till the following weekend. I've said "no" to you and shooting too many times.

#22 · (Edited)
Dude we can do both go shoot then do the install. Ill try to get a group together to shooting. I haven't done anything to mine in a while either. I just compiled old pics. I got plans though once this bumper comes in and I see if a tonneau cover will work out.
dude you have to see the skid its dug into like crazy. Its pretty cheap to. Thanks though man.

Looking good Carl! Glad to see you finally made one:D
Lol thanks man! I finally gave in after people telling me to multiple times.

#27 · (Edited)
Lol dude my bad! Everyone told me to! Well you just got to make yours better!

Yeah...I have never heard of that either. Titan CV's are the same though for the most part. Eventually, I will be switching to 930 CV's, but they are expensive.
I didn't do the m205 swap. I'm going to lock my r180. So I can't use the Titan cv's. wish I could of though it would have been way easier! What's the 930 cv's?

#31 ·
That's really a nice rig that you've built up Carl. It’s good to see it all documented so we can see the progress over the first year or so…

#33 · (Edited)
Put the weathertech floor mats in today front and back row! Time to spill some s&*t and make sure they work! lol!! Ill post a pic tomorrow!

Thanks alot man! I like having this page its kinda cool.

Oh! im looking at getting a bed cover how much was yours if you dont mind me asking?

#43 ·
Somebody drop one off an overpass or what? Man that's bad luck for sure! So did you get showered with little tempered glass beads everywhere in the cab?

#45 ·
did you fix your window?

#46 · (Edited)
Yeah! I got it fixed last friday! I wanted to take pictures of taking it out and stuff but the company that did it said i could be in the back GAY!!! lol! But its all good now. Sorry no pics!

So i have a little birdie on my shoulder saying my GF "brittany" is getting me some rigid industries LED lights. So i got an itch and built a light bar to mount them on the roof. It looks ok so far ill get pics tomorrow.

#47 ·
So i have a little birdie on my shoulder saying my GF "brittany" is getting me some rigid industries LED lights. So i got an itch and built a light bar to mount them on the roof. It looks ok so far ill get pics tomorrow.
I wish my GF got me cool stuff like that :teary:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.