My name is Nate.

Username: Nabraham
Year: 2010
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim: SE, Crew Cab, 4X4, Long bed, Automatic
Color: Night Armor, Gray Interior

Mods:
Llumar tint on front windows. 35% on tint meter.

Interior:
Nissan All Weather floor mats
Removed Stock Non Fosgate Head Unit, replaced with Sony XAV-64BT

Exterior:
Nissan Hood protector
Nissan Vent shades
Nissan Step rails
Tow Hooks installed on front
Fog Lights
Roll on bed cover

possible upcoming mods (long term)
Replacing stock stereo system with new system. Haven't decided what yet, would prefer 5 inch plus touch screen.
Body Side molding.
Chrome door handles.
Chrome mirrors.
1.5 inch lift.

A little history about how I bought the frontier. I drove a Scion TC for a little over five years. On November 6th I was returning from a football game after doing some celebrating and totaled my Tc when a pack of deer came running out into the road. The cars in front of me came to a halt and i tried to swerve around the guy and clipped his back bumper and totaled my car. Fortunately no one was hurt.

So with a check in hand I set out to buy a truck. It came down to a Tacoma and my Frontier and once i drove the Fronty i knew i had to have it!

Had 17,500 miles on it, got it at about 9 p.m. and took it over to a buddies house that night and got the new Call of Duty at midnight, haha!

Pic of me below standing next to the truck while they were cleaning it up at night.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks good, the frontier radio was the easiest swapout I have ever done. back in the old days, before wiring adapters and dash kits, a swap like that was a pain in the butt!!!

#10 ·
Hey Chase, sorry, i just noticed you posted in here!!

I'm still rocking the Sony headunit and love it! It's been about a year and a half now since i installed it.

I use the bluetooth Pandora app everyday to and from work and it runs flawlessly. Phone calls sound good as well, i have the mic mounted to my steering wheel. Has quite a few audio customization options as well.

Not really any cons...wish it had gps built in but i have a large phone (note 3) and i can still pass the map audio through the stereo....just wish it mirrored the screen of the phone as an option.

I haven't installed the backup camera yet but it has that option if you have a camera.

I would highly recommend the unit or a similar Sony one. Can't go wrong with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.