19K views 91 replies 15 participants last post by  iconfronty10 
#1 · (Edited)
Username: Iconfronty10
Year: 2010
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim : Pro-4X CC luxury pack.
Color: White
Mods: Front and Rear diff. Vent mod / pinch weld mod /7 pin harness relocation mod
Interior: Garmin GPS / leds in map and dome lights
Exterior: plasti-dipped rims and emblems black / 40" LED bar mounted on factory roof rack / 15 percent tint all the way around / 4" nismo antenna /led reverse and license plate lights/wireless backup cam wired for anytime use not just reverse/led bed lighting
Drivetrain: stock
Suspension and tires: Readylift SST 2.5 spacerlift with factory pro-4x bilsteins and running Pro Comp Xtreme MT2's in 285-75-16
Armor: factory skids/bedlined rocky road sliders
Performance: Volant intake for an 05-08 with ram air option / MBRP 304 SS catback
Gear and other: procomp 30' recovery strap/ hi-lift
In Progress: a hi-lift mount / cobra cb with 4' firestick /gathering for titan swap / shrock front and rear bumper/ bullydog tuner/more plasti-dipp

See less See more
#22 ·
That makes me wish we had some snow around here! Briefly anyway ; )

#24 ·
Exactly my point. It's the whole shoveling thing (and freezing) that really ruins the fun haha!

#26 ·
Yikes! There is no part of that I miss in the least!

#29 ·
It wasnt hard at all. Not to much noise unless u start going over 80 mph. On another note it does make alotta drag at highway speeds so that will affect your mpg's.
30 amp relay
Brackets for roof rack if you have factory rack i bought mine off another member which he made brackets for it he sells them on here i can get you his name if interested in those. You will also need a switch of your choice longer bolts to replace the two bolts in factory rack a fusible link. There are wiring diagrams for the 30 amp relay all over google to help you if you need more pics of how i did mine let me know. Hopefully this helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.