Username: Frontyfan
Year: 2005
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier Crew Cab
Trim: 4x4 SE
Color: Silver
Mods:

Interior:
*Pioneer In Dash DVD (with ipod interface)
*Garmin Navigation Dock w/ Garmin Nuvi
*Scanguage II
*Two MTX 10s and Box For Under Rear Seats
*Fosgate Amp
*OTRATTW.com Switches
*Factory 4-Slot Switch Panel (P/N 25412MA - CARRIER-SW ASSY)
*CB Radio

Exterior:
*UWS Tool Box (black)
*Airflow Snorkel
*Factory Fogs
*PIAA 540s
*Ramsey Patriot 9500 UT Winch w/ wireless controls (broken)
*Keypad Entry System
*Vent Visors
*Tailgate De-Badged
*Mud Flaps Removed
*Shrockworks 3/4" Clevis Shackles
*Boyo Rear Back-Up Camera
*NFab Spare Tire Carrier
*Cut and reshaped all four fenders
*Train Horns from Hornblasters.com

Drivetrain:
*M226 w/ E-Locker Axle Swap (on my 2nd one now, first one got bent)
*M205 Front diff
*Titan Axle Shafts

Suspension & Tires:
*Calmini 5" DB kit (only the DB and Spindles are left)
*PRG Titan UCAs
*Stock Titan LCAs painted silver
*Radflo 2.5" Coilovers
*Big-O Tire's 35s
*1.5" wheel adapters
*Alcan 6" Leaf Packs
*SS Extended Brake Lines
*PRG Tierod Extensions

Armor:
*Shrockworks Sliders
*Shrockworks Front Bumper
*Shrockworks Rear Bumper
*Calmini Oil Pan Skid
*NXRocks T-Case Skid
*NXRocks Gas Tank Skid
*BTF Rear Diff Cover

Performance:
*Superchips Cortex on 91 Performance Tune
*Volant CAI
*Flowmaster 40 Series
*Custom "Y" Pipe

Gear and Other Equipment:
*Two 20' tow straps
*One 30' tow strap
*ARB Snatch Block
*ARB Snatch Strap
*ARB Tree Saver
*Air Compressor

Photos:
The day I brought it home

Titan Swapped 03/23/2011

See less See more
#5 ·
Got home from deployment 24hrs ago....so far:
Factory Fog kit installed as of yesterday
Subs installed
Fosgate 1000w Amp wired in.
Scan Gauge II plugged in.

Waiting for better weather to put the Shrock sliders on.

Still waiting for the Shrock bumper to show up. Coilovers are due in by next Friday. I'll post pics later.

#30 ·
Hey mate, just wandering how more lift you got from the coilovers on top of the 5'' calmini kit? Also are they the radflo coilovers you get off the prg website for the fabtech/calmini kits? BTW loving the look of your truck, it actually looks like a off roader not just a show pony's car :goodjob:

#13 ·
I brought the front down about 3 inches, and I have 3 inch AALs for the rear. They will be going on when I put the M226 on. It will level it out...hopefully.

I'm still thinking about 35s but I really don't want to run those with the R180, and I won't be doing a diff swap for quite sometime after all these parts that I've added.

#14 ·
Thought about getting some spacers to push the wheels out a bit to give the truck a bit of a wider stance? Or are there strict laws where you live about having tires stick out past the fenders?

They may stick out already some, can't tell a whole lot from the last set of pictures so if they do just ignore what I said. Truck looks good either way :)

#24 · (Edited)
Pics of the switches: I bought a new 4 slot switch panel to replace my old one (4wd bezel and cubby hole was what I had in mine). And the 4 OTRATTW switches as seen below.

I love those switches! Followed link to site and found them, but can't find the 4 slot switch panel. Where did you get that?

edit - I assume it's the oem one out of a Nismo. Do you have a part number?

#21 ·
Well, I came home from a deployment in December, and left again in January. Since then, I've ordered a Shrockworks rear bumper with the back-up lights option. An ARB snatch block, tree saver and I think that is it. I'm still searching for a wheel I like, seems like I'll be going with the extremely popular Pro Comp 7089 in black 16s. Not sure if I'll purchase them just yet or not.

#25 ·
I don't have the part number handy since I'm overseas. I do have a couple ideas though!

On thenewx.org, I have a build page, I may have included the P/N on that one....I know for sure I put part numbers on that page when things were a PITA to find, I just forgot to do it on this site. If there is no part number there, call Scott at Fontana Nissan, he is the one that helped me find it. The Xterra and the Frontier, although it's the same part, had two different part numbers and I don't know why. He might be able to help. If not, I'll be home next week and I can dig it out of my collection of receipts for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.