Nissan Frontier Forum banner

engesetb 2014 4x4 SL Build

4K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  eolivas 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Before I continue, I would like to thank everyone on this forum. Tremendous amount of info that has helped with my build.

INFO

USERNAME: engesetb
YEAR: 2014
MAKE: NISSAN
MODEL: FRONTIER
TRIM: SL 4x4 Crew Cab
COLOR: Black

INTERIOR:
WeatherTech Floor Mats

EXTERIOR:
50in Curved LED Light Bar
Superwinch Tiger Shark SR 9500, Synthetic line
275/70r18 BFG KO2

SUSPENSION
Radflo Coilovers
Radflo emulsion rear shocks
PRG upper a-arm
PRG Deaver 2-Leaf Spring

ARMOR:
Custom Rear Bumper by forum member eolivas
Custom Front Bumper by forum member eolivas
Custom Radiator Skid Plate by forum member eolivas

PERFORMANCE:
Injen CAI
XTP IMS
UpRev Tune

SECURITY:
Viper Security and Auto Start

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Is it necessary to give up the engine cover when running that Injen CAI?

Any comments on the Injen and XTP IMS since installation as far as performance/throttle response?

#16 ·
Custom Front Bumper Installed

Got my custom front bumper installed with the winch mounted. Still need to work on the electrical part. Forum member eolivas definitely did a GREAT! job building this, Thank you.

Attachments

#18 ·
Solenoid Relocation

I relocated the solenoid for my winch. Placed it to the right of the radiator, lots of space. I was really excited about getting it all wired because a friend recently asked if I would be interesting in hitting up Browns Camp. In order to make it in time, I didn't really make it as clean as I would have liked it to be. Another project down the road. I also bought the wireless kit which will make me rewire everything anyways. Eventually want to make a cover for it. The other picture shows where I placed the port for the remote.

Attachments

#19 ·
A BEAST - Browns Camp

Some pics at Browns Camp. We hit up Powerline, University Firepower, Cedar Tree and a couple of other trails there. Drove like a champ. I unfortunately knocked the passenger steps off due to a boulder I just barely couldn't clear. Was expected until I can get some real sliders. If you look close enough in the picture you can see the brackets lol. Looks better anyways.

Attachments

#20 ·
Sweet. Time to get a little mud on the tires.

Some pics at Browns Camp. We hit up Powerline, University Firepower, Cedar Tree and a couple of other trails there. Drove like a champ. I unfortunately knocked the passenger steps off due to a boulder I just barely couldn't clear. Was expected until I can get some real sliders. If you look close enough in the picture you can see the brackets lol. Looks better anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.