Nissan Frontier Forum banner

SV Vinyl Graphics

4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  greywalker83 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of adding some vinyl graphics to my 2016 SV crew cab. It's all white and I just think it needs something to break it up. Has anyone else done any graphics that they love? I found this on ebay and the guy said he had a universal set that would work, I just had to cut around the tail light. What do you all think? Should I go for it?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Words of wisdom I've seen on here before: It's your truck, if you think it looks good, go for it!

In the end, its all about what you want your truck to look like. I replaced the "Frontier" badge with a "Navara" on my tailgate, because I wanted to. Thats a pretty slick looking graphic. If you like it, go for it.

#7 ·
This look a lot cleaner and more at home than the other graphic. I feel like unless he's got a pretty aggressive build then the other would be too much.

#15 · (Edited)
That's not too bad. About what I expected actually. Is it possible to do that but with a clear overlay? I want to keep my hood looking the same as it does now but with a decent sized logo in the center. Pretty much what you have with the compass but without the black.

Btw, I just realized you're in CO too. Where did you go to get it done? I'm out in Aurora.

#16 ·
I could see you doing something similar but with a bit more colour to give it a bit more oomph! Black is nice, but like what @firemanspock says, it's your truck at the end of the day and if you find something that you like, what's stopping you? The great thing about slapping some vinyl down is that it won't be all that difficult for you to put in another new design a few months down the road if you can't get used to it !

#17 ·
Well what I'm thinking is not adding color. Like I want the hood to stay as is but with something on the hood. My truck is black but I don't want a metallic black truck with a flat black hood you know? I just didn't know if it's possible to add a graphic with a clear surround. Like essentially a 3m clear bra but with the logo in the middle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.