Nismo Decals - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Shift_lurker

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nismo Decals

Hey guys,

Ive searched the forum, but have only found old posts. I was wondering if anyone had a good place to buy (not the dealer) nismo decals? I have a 2006 nismo crew cab that was debadged by a pervious owner.I actually purchased my truck thinking it was an LE until some guys on CF told me in my intro posts that it looked more like a Nismo.

I was wanting to find a good place to buy the decals, that are similar to OEM. I myself am not good at putting things on straight so any tips on installation as well?

My truck is black, so I'd want the decal to look like this picture
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Shift_Hardcore

Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
#3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Shift_Obsessed

^This, or check out ebay for some. Just take some careful measurements to make sure it is straight, and smack it on there. Should be pretty simple,

2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4 CC [Build]

Radflo 2.0 Standard Travel coilovers, Radflo 2.0 Emulsion rear shocks, Alcan 1" Leaf Springs, ShrockWorks Front bumper, ShrockWorks rear bumper, ShrockWorks Skids, H1 5000K Retrofitted Projectors, PIAA Fog lights, Banks Monster Exhaust system, 20x8.5 MB Motoring Gunner 6 AM wheels, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60-20 tires, StopTech Power Slot cryo treated Rotors, Hawk LTS brake pads, Boyo front view, rear view, undercarriage cameras, 20% tint.

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

Completely stock...for now.
#4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Shift_lurker

Thanks, I've seen those Amazon replicas. The reason I asked was because I read that review that said the letters were individual and real tough to put on. Any of yall have experience putting them on?
#5 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfrontierguy View Post
Thanks, I've seen those Amazon replicas. The reason I asked was because I read that review that said the letters were individual and real tough to put on. Any of yall have experience putting them on?
Nah, they are all together on one big sticker.
I had body work done last year in the lower rear quarter panel, and they replaced the sticker. They put the wrong one on at first (don't know how they made that mistake) but I had to bring it back the next day and it took them 10 minutes to switch it out. It is just one big sticker. Peel, stick on, and enjoy

Radflo 2.0 Standard Travel coilovers, Radflo 2.0 Emulsion rear shocks, Alcan 1" Leaf Springs, ShrockWorks Front bumper, ShrockWorks rear bumper, ShrockWorks Skids, H1 5000K Retrofitted Projectors, PIAA Fog lights, Banks Monster Exhaust system, 20x8.5 MB Motoring Gunner 6 AM wheels, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60-20 tires, StopTech Power Slot cryo treated Rotors, Hawk LTS brake pads, Boyo front view, rear view, undercarriage cameras, 20% tint.

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

#6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Shift_Hardcore

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've bought several "high-quality, 3M, outdoor quality, UV resistant, 15-year, etc" vinyl decals on ebay & amazon. Good for a year or two at best. OEM decals are not made on a used plotter in some dudes garage. If opposed to the dealer, try a local sign maker who isn't afraid of duplicating a registered trademark.

Another thought - a Nissan body shop likely has some spares...
#7 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Shift_lurker

frontiernation, where'd you get your decal that was just one big sticker? The amazon one sounds like it comes with each letter an individual sticker.
#8 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfrontierguy View Post
frontiernation, where'd you get your decal that was just one big sticker? The amazon one sounds like it comes with each letter an individual sticker.
I did not get it, the auto body shop did. I think they ordered it OEM, not sure. Here are some on ebay. They'll last a good 2-3 years at least.

Silver and Red: Set of nismo Off Road Decal Stickers Frontier Titan 4x4 Motorsports Silver Red | eBay

White and Red: White nismo Off Road Decal Sticker Frontier Armada Titan 4x4 Nissan Xterra WRT | eBay

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

#9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Shift_Obsessed

good for 50 hp each. nice mod

Nissan Frontier Forum > Mods and Technical Discussions > Exterior Mods

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.