Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Nerf bars/step rails

5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Crazyace07 
#1 ·
So I searched the threads for a bit to look for photos. I was hoping to see the Nissan OEM nerf bars that I am considering purchasing for my 2006 Nismo King Cab. The pics on the Nissan site are tiny and worthless. I am close to getting them but if I hate them I do not wanna pay restocking fee for a return. If anyone has these and wants to show off some photos I would be very grateful. I did Google search and got many aftermarket pics

#2 ·
#4 ·
Thats perfect & gives me a much better view, yeah I am only considering factory rails for all the same reasons you mentioned. I like the look and they are actually fairly reasonable @ dealership. Thanks!!!

#6 ·
My dealer has online price of $168.xx for pickup at the dealer- $180something if you go through them.

#8 ·
Ahhh, I would take them off your hands as we have a very similar truck but I am guessing that we are about as far apart in the US as you can get. Shipping etc may be more than new purchase ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.