Nissan Frontier Forum banner

fiberglass hood

9K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  DANSHOODS 
#1 ·
Anybody looking for a fiberglass ram air hood?
Like the one in the pic.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I've thought about it. I have some hail damage on mine now. Also considered the weight loss with all my armor going on. Looks like it doesn't fit right.

#3 ·
i would be interetsed in 1, but also need alot more pics from that pic is does look like the lines of the hood do not line up with the fenders very well. also a front end view would be nice also. thanks...

#4 ·
I think the scoop would look better a little less rounded and a little more squared off to match the grill. Just a thought.

#8 ·
what kind of a ballpark price are we talking about and how does the hood come. painted, primed bare? also will you paint to match or color codes of our trucks and how much?

#10 ·
Hood sells for 429.00 shipping will run 75.00-115.00 depending on what part of the country you live, I'm in NC .
The hood comes in a gray or white gel-coat finish.
I don't paint and ship, if the guy at the paint store misses on the match you're gonna be pissed.

#9 ·
very nice i want one if price is right

#14 ·
Subscribed. I live in Virginia and always drive through NC, so I might even be able to pick up to save on shipping. I should be through there next in June, with some extra spending money, so I'll keep this in mind!

#16 ·
This has been dead for 4 months.

#20 ·
That's right, and you really don't need more air forced into the engine comp. the engineers at Nissan designed the grill opening to force in the proper ammount of air the truck needs.
My hoods are for appearances only and the scoop comes closed ,and are opened by request only.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.