Nissan Frontier Forum banner

pathfinder window switch

6K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  hwdoughty 
#1 ·
I just got an '08 black CC SE 4x4 frontier and I see that a lot of people have the pathfinder window switch covers for their trucks. I was curious to find out where they got them, how much were they and how difficult are they to install. I've tried ebay already with no luck....

#3 ·
Whats different about it?

-Ryan

#4 ·
Pathy's use a brushed metal piece

#5 ·
Thanks appreciate the quick response......

#11 ·
you probably already know this justin but the 4 window switch from a CC is a direct plug and play for KCs, the two "rear" windows are just inop. so you can do the mod, you just need to get a CC/Pathy window switch. i was going to buy drew's but he he lost his or something. i haven't gotten around to finding one either. lebushaw did this conversion (may have been the first, i'm not sure) and hooked up his power sliding rear window (an aftermarket mod) onto one switch and i believe he hooked up his hard toneau release onto another like a trunk button basically.

#10 ·
#14 ·
that price from the nismo shop is the BEST deal on these. I found them after I purchased mine from Courtesy Nissan. I had to buy them all seperate, not as a set, for double the cash

#16 ·
When you go to change them out, do you just pop the old switch covers off with a flat headed screw driver because i don't see anything else holding them down.....if you know let me know thanks.

#19 ·
Bump!

#22 · (Edited)
I just ordered 2010 (same year as my truck) Pathfinder door switch panels. They are currently on order with CourtesyNissan. They should fit all the current production Frontiers. I think they will work with the King cab, order 2 more switches just to fill the space with.

1 x [80961] FINISHER-POWER WINDOW SWITCH,FRONT LH - Pathfinder (R51) 2010 2WD LE & Auto 4WD Select 4.0L V6 & 5.6L V8 & SE, 2008-2009 (80961-R51003) = $19.34

1 x [80960] FINISHER-POWER WINDOW SWITCH,FRONT RH - Pathfinder (R51) 2010 2WD LE & Auto 4WD Select 4.0L V6 & 5.6L V8 & SE, 2008-2009 (80960-R51003) = $19.14

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.