Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2016 Frontier - 2016 Chevy Colorado

4K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  20009 
#1 ·
Friday when I went to leave work a coworker parked his Chevrolet Colorado next to my Frontier. Not the best pictures in the world but hopefully a descent enough for a comparison. I still like the Frontier better!

Vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like it has a check engine light on already?

#4 ·
When squinting, the Colorado looks like a nerd - with its pants pulled up too high.

#5 ·
I don't care for the colorado either but enough of that I really wanna know why everyone is able to park within their parking space at your job. When I'm out up here in Dallas at least half of them are not able to and just park on the lines.

#6 ·
Here in Texas, we show up for work even when we're drunk... ::grin::

#9 ·
Scary part you ain't lyin about that this morning on the way down to dog park at 7:30 I passed some guy that wanted to make his pu like the General Lee and try jumpping lake lavon needless to say didn't make it

Because if you park incorrectly deputy dog writes you up! ����Let happen twice you get to explain to the site manager why you have a problem parking. I kid you not ��*♂
Thats funny but actually nice idea why don't you send him up here he'd pee his pants with what he'd consider scofflaws here lol I just consider them inept inconsiderate jerk-offs before I put the side steps on I got at 4 or 5 dings

#10 ·
I looked at and test drove both the Colorado and the Canyon when I was shopping for a new truck this last December.

- Did not like the air damn in the front on the GMC twins. It really cuts down the approach angle.
- Did not like the height of the pickup bed. It was almost as bad as my old Ram.
- Did not like the longer hood or larger size.
- The cab is quieter than the Frontier.
- Transmission shifter a bunch when any slight road incline was encounter.
- They get better mpg than the Nissan.
- The price was ridiculous

In the end the Frontier Pro 4x won out for me. The price, smaller size, better engine / transmission combination, better off road capabilities.

Toyata, GMC are ok trucks. Just not for the price they are asking.

#11 ·
Amazing how much older the Frontier design is to the Colorado yet still doesn't look odd parked next to it. I like the colorado. It looks pretty good to me. The things I'm not too much a fan of is the square wheel wells, the fact it's as long as a full size truck of a few years ago, price $$$, small windows.

Sadly all the things I do not like about the Colorado are sure to be present in the next generation Frontier. Minus the square wheel wells of course.

#12 ·
I almost went the Colorado route. I really loved the way it drove on the road, it was really comfortable. However, there was a list of reasons I went with the Frontier instead. Every time we drive by a Colorado in my truck, she reminds me she is glad I got the Frontier instead of the Colorado, she doesn't like how the Colorado looks, I agree.

#13 ·
Yeah, it took me 3 months to decide. I did not like the Colorado at all for some reason. I almost got a Tundra 4X4, which was a very cool truck and had a V-8, which oddly gets just about the same gas mileage as my Pro 4X, but they wouldn't go less than 57K, and finally the Ford Raptor was my ultimate choice, but 100K? WTF???

#16 ·
They don't look bad if outfitted right. And minus that ridiculous front air dam they sit fairly high. I'm just really sour on GM quality and I also don't get why they put a car engine in them instead of the new 4.3 that they use in the Silverados.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.