Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Black Ops 2

7K views 63 replies 19 participants last post by  x_mods 
#1 ·
My old forum had a place for technology related stuff. Maybe this site does too but I'm on my phone and may have missed it. Anyway, made for good discussion/arguments at times and I'm sure there are plenty of us that play video games! Figured we could find new peeps to play with online as well as the discussions. Who else is pumped to play blops 2!?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#8 ·
My wife gave this out as a Christmas gift idea for people to get me. She has no clue how much she has screwed me. Lol Great, so for a few weeks around the first of the year I will target practice for camping snipers.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#36 ·
i would suggest mw3. it was made by the same group that brought you mw2. black ops 2 is being made by the same group who brought you black ops. i LOVED mw2 and HATED black ops. black ops just felt too cartoony to me. shoot someone 6-12 times and they dont die? wtf??? mw3 still has some of that, but it is MUCH more like mw2. the main difference i noticed are that they nerf'd the explosives down in mw3 from what mw2 was. that really isnt a big issue, though. it was a little insane that i could run OMA, danger close, and then a noob tube and rape half the games i played.

i didn't like the first black ops... i like the activision mw's.
ditto

#13 ·
Thats why I don't buy DLC for games unless the original game was free (such as TF2 for PC or DC Universe). We pay enough for the games already, I don't support the developers charging even more for things that should have been included in the game in the first place. :thatswck: Now if they would make the price of the games lower to begin with (maybe $20) and then use DLC as a way to customize the game then I would be ok with it. That's just my opinion, not trying to knock anyone that does purchase DLC.

#14 ·
I bought it today and I'm loving it. Well i love almost every game lol

#21 ·
Ive been playing Borderlands 2, Assassins Creed 3, and just got Black Ops 2. All pretty cool games!

#30 ·
Call of duty isn't what it used to be. The Infinity ward ones, as well as the new medal of honors have been better IMO. I hate all the futuristic crap they brought on the new one, Ill play halo for that.

#31 ·
Hey well it's based of the year 2025 or something like that so they had to throw some futuristic stuff into play.

#32 ·
yeah I know...just not my preference...they last black ops was all old, some i would have preferred it go modern instead of future. Thats just me though

#33 ·
Well that's what modern warfare has been, modern. Treyarch is branching off from that. And it isn't like the guns are shooting lasers and people are jumping 30 ft in the air. It is like the rest of cod's as usual but I think they have done a nice job so far to give it a "newer" feel. And not bashing halo, was my favorite online game until I couldn't keep an Xbox from over heating. And not bashing Xbox, man I can't help but open up a can of worms

#35 ·
I have Black Ops 2 for PS3 as well... "afcarguy" (I know... lame name.)

#38 ·
Mw3 just didn't do it for me and I loved mw2. Just couldn't stand shooting someone and they spawn around the corner or 15 ft behind me. I'd have people spawn and I'm looking directly at them. Took advantage of the situation of course but wasn't much fun that way. Did they end up patching the spawns?

#39 ·
After finally putting some time into the game it is clear that SMG's and hip fire are over powered as always. Taking no real skill to play the game. Fix that, some spawning, knifing, lag and we got ourselves a decent game going haha. Get busy treyarch

#41 ·
So I am hearing people complain about this game saying it sucks. What is the general consensus here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.