Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Navara front titan diff

9K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  russ660 
#1 ·
Hello everybody, i was wondering if any differential of the titan would fit to my nissan navara, is the same one form australia. i broke my half shaft and want to upgrade my front diff. then i would buy the titan mid travel.

#2 ·
Don't know the answer, but if u find out it works I have a diff for sale

#3 ·
it should, shouldnt it? navarra is the exact same thing as the frontier, yes no? except we no get the deezel:censor:

#5 ·
Your OEM Titan gear ratios are 2.94 or 3.36. Once you know what you have you can go from there.

I'd suggest that you go with a gear swap and etc... but unsure about your rear diff since there was some Navara m226s that had a special ring gear bolt pattern.

#10 ·
ive been contemplating a toyoter front diff. stronger than the 180 and probably just as strong as the 205, plus gears. anybody tried this already?

#12 ·
Guys,

I keep seeing posts about how they don't make M205 gears yet. What is the deal? The Rugged Rocks website has a variety of gears apparently available. If they don't make them yet, they may never make them because the Titan has been virtually unchanged since 2005. So what's the deal?

#13 · (Edited)
My front differential blown the past week, so is time to make a change.
I was thinking to buy a titan front diff and re gear all to 4.10 ratio (running 33 wheels so it would be perfect)
my navara is the thai version with lsd, so i was wondering if this gears will fit my rear differential.
.- gears for the front titan diff (m205)
https://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/superior-nissan-m205-410-front-differential-gears-nissan-titan-2004-p-6714.html

.- Gears for the rear differential (m226)
https://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/nissan-frontier-ring-and-pinion-gears-by-superior-2005-rear-m226-d44-variant-410-p-5593.html?osCsid=jslma2e625b8tvgk3lea9ui921

I know that the spain navara ( 10 bolt gear) and the thai version (13boltgear), so, this could fit my rear differential? not looking at a locker for this, just want to regear the rear diff.

#14 ·
sry but i can´t help you on this one, but i´ve blwn my frontend in 2008 the first time and i´m still looking for a solution.
mine is a 2006 navara (spain)
if r&p fits on your thai version i could work away from that...

so pls let me know :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.